donderdag 19 januari 2012

Tag:about me

I've been tagged by Floor Thank you (A) !
it`s A wonderfull girl (A) yay^^

Ok let's start
Do you have a seccond name?
Yes I have but I don't like it, my family don`t use that name. And that name is:: Richard Ricardo
What's your favourite subject at school?
like wtf i hate school at tis moment :S
What's your favourite drink? 
Chocolatemilk (omg you have to try it at Starbucks!)
What's your favourite song at the moment?

Rammstien - ich will
Which name will you give to your children?
uhhh... idunno jet i`ve never think of names vor my child(ren)
Do you do sports?
nope...:S
Favourite book?
I don't read much
Favourite color?
ovcource black (A)
Favourite animal?
dog & bunny
Favourite parfume?
like wtf i use deodorant ><
Favourite holidays?
summer hollidays ^^
Do you have finished secondary school already?
nope almost ^^
Do you ever been out of the Netherlands?
yes deutchland
Do you speak another language?
yes dutch english a little chinees ^^
Do you have brothers or sisters?
nope >,<
What's your favourite store?
large nl  attitude holland<3
What's your favourite restaurant?
Chinese restaurants!
and al other type of restaurants onley if they dont have fish^^beouse I don`t eat fish
Do you like to go to school?
nope
Favourite youtuber?
thath are @peetje and @floorsstyle
Favourite movie?
like al types of movies like thriller,horror,dance,action like that kind of movies ;)
Favourite TV-Show?
the big bang theory x'D
PC or Mac?
I have a PC so,, that's not difficult hmm?
What kind of mobile do you have?
i`ve A samsung chat and A samsung star ^^
How tall are you?
 I'm 1,68M tall,, yeah I'm a little boy(A) ^^

I give this tag to:
Floor<3
Peetje<3

1 opmerking:

  1. DUDE je moet me niet terug taggen aap xD
    Maargoewd oeeh ik ben je favoriete youtuber ^^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen